Turbulence Training Review – Do Craig Ballantyne’s Techniques Work?
If you are a busy person who does not have a lot of time for doing exercises, but you are keen about maintaining a lean and fit body, then Turbulence Training program is something that may interest you.
This program promises fat loss, muscle gain and a fit body by doing workouts just thrice a week for 45 minutes.
According to this program you can easily replace the ineffective and time consuming cardio exercises with few fat burning workouts that are based on resistance training and advanced interval training. And these workouts don’t require any exercise equipment at all.
All this looks too good to be true and that’s why we decided to do this turbulence training review. You will find out if these claims about the program are true and if it can really help you in your fat loss objective.
Turbulence Training Review – About The Author
Before we get into more details about the program let’s take a look at the person who has developed it. This e-book has been put together by Craig Ballantyne who is a strength and conditioning coach.
Craig also writes in a few magazines like Shape, Oxygen, Men’s Fitness, Men’s Health, Muscle & Fitness Hers and Maximum fitness. It seems Craig has the experience of working with hundreds of clients in more than 5318 training sessions.
What Exactly Is Turbulence Training?
According to Craig the only way to increase the body metabolism and burn fat is by doing short intense workouts based on resistance and interval training. He says that cardiovascular exercises do not increase the metabolic rate and therefore you achieve very limited fat loss.
A combination of bodyweight exercises, conventional dumbbell exercises and advanced interval training provide you a lean and toned body without bulking up. By following this fat loss system you will have toned arms, abs and legs.
Turbulence training e-book offers exercises for beginners, intermediate level and advanced level. So even if you are just starting your fitness regimen you can progressively move on to the next level of workouts.
It seems the fat blasting workouts are scientific and research-proven techniques that have been tested on private training customers casino88. Further as per Craig Ballantyne the workouts are fun, challenging and engaging so that you enjoy doing it.
Craig’s e-book comes with recommendations on healthy food habits, what foods to eat while travelling, interval training guidelines, turbulence training guidelines for workouts, Turbulence Training 2K6, 2K5, 2K4 & 2K3 workouts, nutrition facts, description for exercises along with pictures, a very detailed FAQ section and much more.
Also included are bonuses like – the four week bodyweight only workout, one hour mp3 detailing the workouts and fat loss philosophy, nutrition guidelines for women and men, and advanced fat loss workout.
Turbulence Training Review – Pros of This Program
- The e-book offers effective workouts that are ideal for people who are busy.
- The principles and techniques given in this e-book are effective for men and women.
- The e-book provides workouts in a progressive fashion from beginner to intermediate and then advanced.
- The intense short duration workouts have been explained well with examples.
- Nutritionals facts about food have been explained very well along with how diet change can help weight loss.
- The FAQ section is so detailed that you will hardly find any doubts that have not been answered.
Turbulence Training Review – Cons of This Program
- Additional pictures and videos would make it much easier for beginners to learn the steps.
- Some more photos and pictures can be added for the complicated workouts so that one can learn much quicker.
- If you want to exercise using sophisticated workout machines or cardio equipment then this program may not be to your liking.
Turbulence Training Review – Conclusions
- This e-book offers effective workouts for people who are short of time but want fat loss along with a toned body.
- Best thing about this program is that you don’t need to purchase any expensive equipment or spend many hours at the gym daily.
- This program has been endorsed by top fitness trainers and some of the best fitness magazines.
- If you can be fit and healthy by doing workouts for just 45 minutes thrice a week then surely this program is worth trying out.
- If you are not happy with the e-book you always have the option of returning the product within 8 weeks and get your money back.