Anabolic Cooking Review – Does Dave Ruel’s Program Work?
If you are looking to maximize your muscle building efforts and at the same time enjoy your food then Anabolic cooking cookbook by Dave Ruel can be useful. This cookbook contains hundreds of recipes and meal plans that have been specifically created for muscle builders.
The Anabolic cooking guide has become popular because it has already helped thousands of muscle builders to have tasty food that helps in growing muscles and burn the fat. It seems the recipes are such that you won’t have to eat crazy bland food and boring dishes.
Dave Ruel is a professional bodybuilder, nutrition expert and a fitness coach for well known bodybuilders and fitness models.
What Is Unique About Anabolic Cooking Guide?
- There are several other books that teach you how to cook tasty food. However none of them offer recipes that help in building muscles and burning unwanted fat.
- In Anabolic cooking book you will have hundreds of recipes to choose from and therefore you can be assured that you will not have to skip your favorite dishes.
- You will learn about the exact foods that help in gaining muscle in the right way, and without compromising on the taste. You will know when to eat, what to eat and how to prepare it yourself as part of Done-For-You meal plans.
What Is There In The Anabolic Cooking Package?
- The main anabolic cooking cookbook comes along with a quick start guide, meal plans for fat loss & muscle building and an advanced calorie calculator.
- You will go through a Virtual Cooking Class where you will understand how to read a recipe, the different cutting techniques and cooking methods, along with the Anabolic Cooking Glossary.
- Further in the budgeting section of the book you will find details about shopping for grocery in a smart way so that you save some money and still buy items that will provide you with nutritious food.
- Dave’s cookbook gives you the details of proteins, carbohydrates, fats and other nutrients that will help you with bodybuilding.
- The post workout nutrition tactics given in the cookbook are extremely helpful in getting best results with your muscle building process.
- Anabolicious post workout shake recipes.
- The report called – The ugly truth about supplements.
- A workbook called – Anabolic cooking training and food log.
- Unlimited lifetime product updates.
Anabolic Cooking Review – The Pros
- Once you have this book you need not purchase expensive foods and supplements for muscle building.
- You will not get bored with the flavor and taste of the food because there are hundreds of recipes to choose from.
- Most of the recipes in the book are easy to cook as these have been created by keeping in mind the busy schedule of working men and women.
- You will be able to enjoy your food without disrupting the muscle building process or compromising on the nutritional value of the food.
- For some of the recipes the size of the servings has not been given. Therefore you will have to make a guess on the serving size.
- Simply following the Anabolic cooking book will not get you the muscles. You will also need intense workouts and some real hard work to get the desired results. Of course you don’t have to worry about the nutrition plan for sure.
- Another thing to keep in mind is that this book cannot be purchased from a normal book store. You will have to purchase it over the internet and download it on to your computer.
Anabolic Cooking Review – Conclusions
- Bodybuilders who are looking for an e-book that provides practical information about cooking tasty and nutritious food, surely the Anabolic cooking e-book would be of help.
- However let’s be clear that this e-book will not do any magic for gaining muscles. Along with the meal plans in this e-book, you will require high intensity workouts for muscle building.
- For those who are not into muscle building this cookbook may not be all that useful.