I received my Spring Vox Box earlier this week, and was pleasantly surprised by the fabulous products inside. If you haven’t heard of Influenster, or are interested in signing up (it’s free!), you can check it out here. Inside my vox box I received:
- Sheer Cover Duo Concealer in “Light/Medium”
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
- Chapstick Lip Shield 365
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects in “Laced Up”
- Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in “Twilight Woods”
- SoyJoy Bar in “Blueberry”
- Dr. Scholl’s for Her Ball of Foot cushions
I’ve used the salon effects before, and actually, “laced up” is my favorite one! Score! You can read my review of the Sally Hansen Salon Effects here. I also used to use the Aveeno body wash a few years ago, and I have to say, it is fantastic. Here are my thoughts on the products mentioned above:
1. Sheer Cover Duo Concealer: This would be better if it was a little bit thicker in consistency. It did blend nicely, and did a decent job matching my skin tone. It wasn’t heavy feeling or anything, which is also a plus. It didn’t conceal too much for me.
2. Chapstick Lip Shield 365: This is awesome. It does smell of sunblock when you put it on, but it does make your lips feel nice and smooth, and lasted quite a while. I’m always looking for a good sunblock & lip moisturizer for the lips, especially living in South Florida. I would absolutely recommend this.
3. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash: I used this body wash, as I said, a few years ago. It does wonder to moisturize super dry skin. It has a really pleasant scent, and really helped with my allergies. Oatmeal is a natural sooth-ant for allergies or itchy skin. Don’t take my word for it, do your research first. This is just in my experience. You can check out this article if you are curious.
4. Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Laced Up: These are a personal favorite. If you don’t have time to wait for your nail polish to dry and want a super cute manicure that lasts about 7-10 days, this is definitely for you. Mind you, it’s a one time only thing (it only comes with one use inside for about $10), it is completely worth it. At least to me!
5. Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Twilight Woods: I’m not overall very thrilled with the physical scent I was sent (haha, that rhymes), the fragrance did last a few hours, and I didn’t actually apply it directly to my skin. It is a large bottle, and runs about $14 at your local Bath & Body Works.
6. Dr. Scholl’s for Her Ball of Foot Cushions: These are pretty interesting. I’ve used them once before, and wasn’t too successful with them, but I’m excited about giving them another go. Everything deserves a second chance, right? To the touch they are soft and squishy, which is nice.
7. SoyJoy Bar in Blueberry: Thank goodness they sent me my favorite flavor!! I am a huge fan of blueberry & strawberry anything (pretty much). I haven’t eaten this yet, but I’m hoping it will be tasty & delicious, while also nutritious!!
**DISCLAIMER: I received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own.