When it comes to trends & style, my thoughts are – work with what you’ve got, and if you love a trend, make it work for you, if you simply must have it. That being said, I have been on a nonstop rampage looking for pieces that fall into these few categories.
- Peter Pan Collars. Need I say more? They are sweet, dainty, adorable, classic & feminine all wrapped up into one perfectly tailored package. They truly ad such a delightful feeling to any garment. Have you seen those awesome collar necklaces?? Dress – Modcloth
- Scalloped Hem lines. Oh my goodness. If everything in my closet could have a scalloped hem line, I think would be in complete bliss. I’ve actually been researching how to sew one myself, so this dream may become a reality sooner than later! Shorts – Miss Selfridge
- Vintage Everything & Anything. I cannot get enough of it!! My aunt recently just bought Scott & I this gorgeous vintage table, which you may have seen if you follow me on Instagram. I just want to sit at my table all day. It may seem silly, but I remember being a little girl and dreaming about wearing vintage clothing and living in an old victorian style house furnished to the T with antiques & vintage pieces. That’s a dream of mine…one day… Bag (similar) – Vintage Chanel
- Floral Cardigans. I never thought I would fall into loving floral anything, but the cardigans are really a fast growing favorite. I am always in a cardigan, sweater, hoodie, or jacket, so naturally, I am drawn to this lovely little piece. With so many options ranging in price available, what have you got to lose? Cardigan (similar) – Forever 21
- Fit & Flare Dresses. These are my absolute favorite style of dresses. What’s even better about them is that they flatter a huge range of shapes & sizes, so they are pretty much a universal yes dress. Ah-mazing. Dress (similar) – House of Fraser
- Coral Anything. Here is the trend that is constantly ringing in my ears, and I need it in my life! Coral is such an awesome color, and works with so many different colors it’s incredible. From pants to dresses to amazing shoes, like these – which, by the way, basically stole the cake from the bakery with their added scalloped hem line. Flats – Chloe