I received the holiday voxbox from Influenster yesterday, and decided to try these products out. Read on to check out my review of each item.
- imPress Manicure by Broadway Nails in TGIF: These have a fun, sparkly pattern that I would definitely wear. They were crazy easy to apply (just clean your nails with the provided prep pad, peel the strips off of the nails, press and done), and stayed on really well. They also were really easy to remove, which I like. The only thing that I did not like was the length of the nails, and due to the pattern, I couldn’t really shorten them without comprising the design.
- Larabar in Peanut Butter Cookie: Due to my stomach bug, I couldn’t eat this, but I had my master food taster, Scott, test this out. His review: “It’s softer than a power bar, which is nice. The added touch of the peanuts are good too. Overall it is tasty and peanut buttery, with the underlying health food bar taste.”
- Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap: I love that this bar is infused with crushed coconut extract & gentle exfoliants, complimented by a lovely aroma. It’s lovely to use, and I definitely look forward to using it more often! It left my skin soft, smooth, and moisturized.
- Mentos Pure Chewing Gum: I love this minty delicious gum. It’s got a little pocket of stuff in the middle which bursts out when you chew it. It’s one of my favorites!
- NYC Liquid LipShine in Nude York City: This product is more of a sheer lip gloss with subtle sparkle and tons of shine. The smell really reminds me of those cake batter smelling lip glosses I used to fawn over in high school.
- Montagne Keunesse Fruit Smoothie Mask in Crushed Raspberry: Due to my super ultra sensitive acne prone skin, I unfortunately was not able to test this product out. Upon opening the package, I really did not like the scent of the mask, though it sounded nice. The texture of the product was creamy, and light weight, which is a good thing.
For more information, or to sign up for Influenster, click here.