MJ of Fierce “tagged” me to participate in the Desert Island Beauty Challenge. This was actually a thinker for me, as I am not much of a lipstick/gloss/stain kind of gal. If I am running out of the house, I will throw on eye liner & mascara before anything on my lips (aside from chapstick or Burts Bees).
You are going to be cast away on a deserted island, but you must maintain your fabulousness. The trick is, it can only be a lip product. What ONE lip colour could you happily live with for the rest of your days? This isn’t about your favourite or what’s haute at the moment. It should be something that doesn’t require lip liner or mixing with some other colour to make it look good. This should be a colour that you don’t have to think twice about because you know it will never fail to make you look flirty, bold or seductive every time you wear it. What would it be?
- Choose your Desert Island Lip colour (lipstick, stain, lip pencil, OR gloss). Only one, please!
- Tell us why you’ve picked it (what makes it special, timeless, or the bomb)
- Post a photo of yourself wearing the lipstick . The photo should be your full face
- *You may only use these other types of products in your photo:
- Groomed brows
- Desert Island Lip product
- Tag 3 other beauty bloggers
*No paintpots, eyeshadows, eyeliner, blush, contour, highlighters or additional lip liners.)
I chose a pretty red shade. It is Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in Temptation. It’s a comfortable shade, and it doesn’t come off every time you drink or touch your mouth. It also doesn’t have to be reapplied often, either.
Now I’m supposed to tag three other bloggers for this challenge….
TAG You’re It!