Here are the questions, for your reading pleasure:
1. Do you keep some kind of fitness routine? Why?
2. Has working out, maybe training for a marathon or something of that nature, helped with your own perception of body image?
3. When you are hitting the gym or just going out for a long walk what do you wear? Is it about functionality or fashion?
4. Do you feel there is a cultural perception of what you ‘should’ be doing for your own physical fitness?
5. Dream big… what would be your ultimate fitness goal.
Friend Friday is a group that allows fashion and beauty bloggers to get to know each other and to share their thoughts and opinions on different topics. For more information or to join us, please visit ModlyChic. You can read all of my fellow bloggers’ answers as well as Katy’s answers to these questions here.