Hello my lovelies!!! I am so sorry I have not been posting this week. I have received all of your wonderful comments and I promise I will be responding to all of them!! Things have been crazy lately, and I have not been able to actually sit down at the computer since my last post. I have almost completed my light plot/hang for the upcoming ballet at work, I’ve had tons of meetings, one of which brought about some new changes at work (good ones, I assure you). I cannot wait until I can actually begin designing the ballet (next weekend!!). I will definitely post some photos of the completed design & performance around the end of this month, especially since my father is our photographer (how awesome is that!). I’ve really been focused this week on spending any and all down time I had available with Scott. It has been really nice being able to watch a movie together, as it’s been quite a while. Alright, already, I am going to quit rambling on about my week. Here are some beauteous photos of my little love, Randall, and then off to the FBFF Blog Awards!!
This week, we are going to try something new: FBFF Blog Awards. Here’s how it works: I will nominate one blogger for each of the categories below (not myself, of course!) and explain why I nominated them. Then, all of the bloggers in FBFF’s responses will be pooled together and a list the top five bloggers will be named in each category. Those finalists will then be opened up to a public vote over a couple weeks. Doesn’t this sound exciting?? I am excited already. Haha!
1. Creative Juices – most creative: Collette from Statements in Fashion. She has an amazing grasp on color, and has awesome outfit creating, make up, photography, and all around fabulousness skills.
2. The Real Deal – authenticity: Stephanie from The-Loudmouth. She is so genuine, you feel like you are reading what her mind spills out into her blog.
3. Spark Notes – most helpful: Vahni, from grit and glamour. V provides the some of the best information I have found, and I have learned so much from her. She is so willing to assist in any way, and I don’t know where I would be with out her!
4. Newbie – best blogger less than a year old: Beautifully Invisible. Her blog is always interesting to read, and she had come up with such meaningful & spectacular blog events.
5. Can You Hear Me Now - most connected: Bella from the Citizen Rosebud. She really listens to comments, provides amazing feedback, and will always answer a comment, a tweet, or what have you.
6. If I had a Hammer – best DIY: Suze from Miss Vinyl Ahoy. Suze has amazing DIY projects that I would never think to do. The way she explains them are so understandable, anyone could do it!
7. Tribe Leader – blogger who leads others and brings bloggers together: Katy from Modly Chic. Katy deserves this award for many reasons, but a huge one is simply for creating and maintaining this fabulous group, Fashion Beauty Friend Fridays.
8. Practically Perfect – most fashionable: Kristy from Full Time Fabulous or Vogue Gone Rogue. Her style is pure perfection. Simply put.
9. Paint by Numbers – best beauty blogger: Keiko Lynn from Keiko Lynn. Her makeup tutorials are to die for, and she always looks flawless.
10. Renaissance Woman – best all around blogger, fashion, beauty, lifestyle: Kendi from Kendi Everyday. She is such a great person with amazing style & creativity and her blog is always fun to read!
Friend Friday is a group that allows fashion and beauty bloggers to get to know each other and to share their thoughts and opinions on different topics. For more information or to join us, please visit ModlyChic. You can read all of my fellow bloggers’ answers as well as Katy’s answers to these questions here.